When you order a custom art you commission artwork The term used for custom ordering artwork is commissioning.
DO’s and DON’Ts of commissioning artwork
DO pay attention to vital information during the first interaction.
Make contact with the artist to discover whether they accept commissions and what kind of work you want to be done. Many artists can be reached via email, or a gallery can assist you in making the connection.
A first impression is something you never get a second chance to make. As a result, make the first touch pleasurable. Tell the artist why you want them to make the piece in particular.
What about their work piqued your interest? Prepare to answer these questions that artists may ask you when deciding whether or not to accept your project.
DON'T take it for granted that every artist will agree to your request.
Also, don't wait until the task begins to talk about critical topics. An artist may decline an offer for a variety of reasons. Some artists have had bad commission experiences in the past, are currently working on other projects, or believe they aren't a good fit for your project. If you question an artist about the mediums they can use, the pricing, and the schedule up front, you may put their mind at ease.
You are engaging the artist to produce a fresh ORIGINAL piece of artwork for you when you purchase a Custom, Made to Order Painting. Only after the order has been placed will these paintings be one-of-a-kind, hand-painted, TEXTURED, palette knife paintings created by Custom Mayy Arts'. The custom paintings shown in the product listings are based on previously sold original paintings. Custom Mayy Arts' is great at replicating her own artwork in such a way that it has the same composition, colors, and feel as a previously sold original painting, but is also a one-of-a-kind piece of art with knife strokes that are unique to each piece.
- Choose from a variety of canvas sizes and price points that are listed.
- If a canvas size is not listed, please contact us to request it.
- Custom color adjustments can be requested in the "Notes to Seller" section after checkout or via email.
- You will be added to Custom Mayy Arts''s Commissioned Painting Schedule once payment is received. For further information on lead times, see the section below.
- Requests for Special Treatment - Do you need a one-of-a-kind painting for your house or a client's home? Please get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
- The demand for Custom Mayy Arts''s artistic abilities, as well as the time of year, affect lead times. The average lead time for shipping is 3-4 weeks, however, it can take anywhere from 2 to 8 weeks. For an additional cost, rush orders are available. Please contact us for the most up-to-date lead times.